Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Letter to Elsa

Dear Elsa,

How are you doing? Long time no see. I hope everything is going great in Arendelle! I am still awaiting my invitation to Anna and Kristoff's wedding. Although I do recommend you waiting until next winter for the wedding. Personally I am not a huge fan of the whole "swinter." Speaking of summer in winter I just has a few things that I wanted to talk to you about because well even though the snow is awesome and I love it, I think it needs to stop.

IT IS SPRING!

I don't know if you are aware of this fact or not, but it is officially spring now. That means no more snow, no more cold, no more winter. This eternal winter must come to an end. I know you have a heart full of love so use that love to thaw the weather. I know you mean well, but leave the weather be. The weather was perfectly fine and you don't need to meddle with it.

Speaking of meddling weather...

Seriously, Cleveland has the most bipolar weather I've ever seen. In the past week I've seen it been sunny one second then snowing the next. I've seen it snow with the sun fully out. I've seen it reach 50 degrees and then drop to single digits within a span of a few hours. Like what even is this? Cleveland is really the Dinkleberg of weather. Seriously if you're going to complain about the heat, Cleveland. The snow, Cleveland, the fact that you're out of milk, Cleveland.


Speaking of bipolar weather... this perfectly describes the weather in the past week. And you need to stop it Elsa. Winter must go, we need the spring again. This whole coming and going act is getting old. It was cute the first week it happened but now you're just teasing us and it's just annoying. For once I'm with Anna, why couldn't you have tropical magic tropical magic that covered the Fjords in white sand and warm fire?


I personally can't wait until I have a drink in my hand and my snow up against the burning sand... I mean think about it. You can make it snow at your own will! Why don't you give us this spring and then use your magic to make this summer a little chillier than usual? I'm not saying you need to go crazy and make it snow during the summer but the weather being a little colder never bothered anyone anyways.

 Basically all I am saying is that we all love you but... I think you could take a little break with your magic. As awesome as the idea of an eternal winter is, it is not that great when you actually think about it. I mean I love dancing to "Let it Go" in the snow as much as anyone else out there, but I think it's time we let it go. Maybe start getting ready to sing "In Summer" instead?

Yours truly,

Yasha the Magnificent






No comments:

Post a Comment