Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hey, Hi, Hello (and other salutations)!!!

So most people today have been studying, since you know midterms are next week and all. But for some reason I can't seem to find the motivation to be even a slight bit "productive." When I woke up this morning I decided the best thing to do would just be to laze around for a bit while thinking about life. But not like actual life. More of how much better my life would be if I was like a pirate or something. I mean think about it, wouldn't it be much cooler if instead of studying for exams I was a swashbuckler on the seven seas fighting for true love or something? Afterwards I decided I want to be able to show of my music as individual songs to my friends (I'm a huge Pandora listener) and so I finally made the switch to Spotify. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of Pandora but it's so much easier to show people your favorite songs when they're all conveniently located in a play list that you get to name and create. With Pandora it's harder to show your favorites because, sure you can "thumbs up" a song but there are some songs out there that you think are great but you don't want to give it the thumbs up because you know that song will just get overplayed until you have no choice but to either delete it from your thumbs up list or give it a thumbs down. But anyways, so for most of this morning I've been finding my favorite songs and been transferring them into the different categories that I've created (if you want to see my music you'll have to ask me in person because technically under the intergalactic laws of the universe I'm not allowed to show my music to you guys unless it's in person. [I don't know, I don't make the rules]). Yeah so there I was just laying down, chillaxing in the common room when I decided that I was kinda hungry. So I did what any college student would do in the situation and started eating Nutella, straight from the jar, with a spoon. It was pretty delicious. After eating my Nutella, I realized all of my friends in the room were being marginally more productive. This motivated me to, no not do homework, but to start a career as a self proclaimed blogging extraordinaire (I think that's a thing?). I'm Yasha the magnificent, I live a pretty cool life (as told by my many friends and sheeple) and this is my blog!

Ciao! (I'm still working on a way to end this but for now I guess I'll be mainstream...)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasha is everyone's true self. <3
    (Also, you can comment on here through AIM! Woah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasha the magnificent strikes again!
    One comment: you wanna know what can match eating Nutella with a spoon? Refrigerated chocolate frosting.It's like eating the fudge straight out of the middle of an ice cream cake

    ReplyDelete