Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dino Days

Do you ever feel trapped? Like you're completely lost and have no clue what to do with your life? Well that's exactly how I'm feeling. Sometimes your choices are obvious. Going one way is right and going the other way is wrong. Sometimes though the line is so blurred you don't even know what is right or what is wrong. I'm Taryn the Dinosaur and this is the story of my life. I was built by the mighty Raymonders a few weeks ago and from day 1 I have been completely and utterly misunderstood. All I wanted to do was live peacefully and sit around my dorm and chill with the super cool residents. I wanted to explore the world, I wanted to see what opportunities there were for me in the world. I expressed these thoughts to the humans (fun fact, dinos have telepathic communication powers) and they let me out into the wild for the night. But alas, I was only able to survive 30 minutes on my own before I was kidnapped! Fortunately I was returned before the night was over, but I did not return unscathed... I had been wounded, but the damage was not permanent and I could be fixed with little medical attention. However the rest of the night was not as nice. I wasn't able to fall asleep all night long, I kept on tossing and turning all night long and before I knew it I was soon kidnapped again! This time it was a lot more serious... There was a search party for me that lasted a full week! yet those humans were unable to find me.


Meanwhile there I was hungry and alone with all my remaining hope snuffed out. What is a kidnapped dinosaur even supposed to do? I had no clue but all I knew was that I felt trapped and lost. I used to have hopes and dreams, yet they were all crushed when I was kidnapped. Everything that I was previously living for had no meaning anymore, I had lost all hope for my own life. My dreams had been exchanged for despair. But then, just when I thought my life couldn't get any worse, a little ray of sunshine was presented to me. 7 longs days later I was finally returned. However the damage was horrible. My head had been brutally chopped off. Why? Because I had refused to give up hope, even though on the inside I was completely lost to depression, I would never let my captors know that. In their eyes I continued to fight and eventually they tired of my strength and destroyed me. But the jokes on them, the kind humans will just repair me again. They will find a way to fix me. They won't let me die in vain. My dreams will be fulfilled one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment