Thursday, May 29, 2014

How to tell if he's really into you

So after my previous post I was asked how you can tell if a guy is really into you or not. Here is a list of things I've noticed guys do when they are interested in a girl.



1. He talks to you as often as he can

The amount varies from guy to guy but when he's into you he loves to talk to you. His favorite mode of procrastinating is talking to you. It doesn't matter what your talking about, he just wants the opportunity to talk to you so he'll take any chance he gets.

2. He remembers small details that you told him


While any decent friend should be doing this, it's also a tell tale sign that a guy is interested in you. He might mention in passing, oh I remember you telling me how much you like this random thing. Or hey you were talking about this the other day. The thing about guys is when they care about someone, they tend to remember the small details about your life.


3. They confide in you


When you like someone, you start to trust that person more. When a guy likes you he'll start to tell you about his fears, his accomplishments, what he loves etc. They'll be small things, you won't immediately pick on them, but when you look back you'll realize that the reason they started liking you is because they started trusting you with their "secrets."

4. They make you feel wanted


When a guy likes you, he wants nothing more than to make sure you realize it. Of course he'll start small, but eventually (unless you're me) you'll notice it. They'll pay full attention to you when you talk, they'll listen to everything you have to say, they'll make sure they have time for you. If a guy cares about you he'll make sure you know it. No one wants to spend the effort without letting it be known. Sure they won't start of grand and big but eventually they will either get to that stage or they might give up (in which case they weren't the one for you anyways!) This is where the cheesiness of a relationship comes into play. I have seen guys do crazy and (no offense) kind of hilarious things in order to woo a girl with their wild charms. The amount of cheese that you get depends on a guy, some guys are like cheese dip (super cheesy) and others are like salsa (not so cheesy). (Aside: Do they have cheese flavored ice-cream? Would it even taste good?)

5. Let's get philosophical



No I'm not getting philosophical, the guy is. When guys are interested in you the conversation tends to get deeper. Instead of the casual how are you? Guys want to talk about more in depth subjects. They want to know your thoughts on a specific topic. They want to hear you get passionate about something you believe in.

6. It varies



No guy is the same. Everyone expresses their feelings differently. These are just some common trends I've seen in some guys, obviously there are things I'm forgetting and things that other guys do that these ones don't.  Also most of these things are stuff any good friend should already be doing. Don't get to paranoid by this list because there are some guys out there who are just amazing, decent gentlemen who value your friendship and don't want to ruin that.



These are just some of the basic things to look for when you think a guy is interested in you. If there is something glaringly obvious that I am forgetting or that I should omit, let me know because I based these points off of my personal experience with guys, I don't really know how guys think so I don't know how accurate my observations are. 

P.S. You're probably wondering, why did you do it from the guys perspective. The answer to that question is simple. I pay more attention to what other people do around me and less attention to myself. Therefore I don't really know what I do when I'm interested in a guy but I do know what guys do when they are interested in other girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment